Multiple Letter Writing System (All Letter in One Format)

Multiple Letter Writing System (All Letter in One Format)




Multiple Letter Writing System (All Letter in One Format) hello friends this video is most importent for student andI have uploaded a PDF file in below download in this hear Multiple Application Writion : https://youtu.be/8X99LpXozgs


Dear Patuakhali Bashi and My dear Colleagues,
I am writing this farewell letter with mixed emotions, as this is one of the most difficult decisions I have made. It has been such a pleasure to serve here in patuakhali for the past 3.5 years. Many of you are aware that I have multiple sclerosis. Unfortunately, it has become too difficult for me to work here without my family and I need to retire. As you can imagine, it has been a very emotional process for me in making this decision, but in the end, I feel that this is the right decision.
I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting and helping me. I am honored and feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to serve the patuakhali Community. I have so many wonderful memories of my time and am sad to say goodbye! I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude to the patuakhali bashi for their indescribable love and care.
In sha allah see you around in Bangladesh. Feel free to share any of your queries, If it's relevant, I'll try my level best to help each and everyone of you. Stay Blessed!
Fondly,

Previous Post Next Post