Asphalt 8 - Breaking the Speed of Light (1079252848.8 km/h+)

Asphalt 8 - Breaking the Speed of Light (1079252848.8 km/h+)

Time to test the speed limits of Asphalt 8. (it's just a game, don't take it too seriously) In my previous test, I was testing what made the Biome so fast compared to the other cars. Now with the McLaren MP4/8 tested, it clearly isn't the acceleration that made the Biome faster. I figured out what was limiting the acceleration and this time I tried to make the Biome even faster, to the point where you can't really see anything anymore :D The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s and multiply that by 3.6 to get 1079252848.8 km/h. I managed to reach 1485626496 km/h during this test so I did cross the speed of light. (I could've gone higher but not point in doing that since the car's already flying) Also the highest ground speed I reached (without flying off) was 20000 km/h+ but I didn't record that :( ***This test was purely for fun and has no real application during gameplay*** As always, Thanks for watching!!! Song: JPB - Up & Away (The car really be going up & away XD)
YouTube https://youtu.be/qqO0VQJRnA8

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post